How do you create this?

GEOLINK

I dl'ed Melky Cabera's cyberface and I saw the portrait and I saw this kind of portrait. Can someone explain how to make it and how to put the alpha/portrait in 1 FSH file?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but if you want to know how to make portraits, Here's Krawitham's portrait tutorial. It pretty much covers everything. You're also gonna need Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro or something if you don't already have it.

• 3 years later...

Better late than never. And if nothing else, it's one less thing for me to lose sleep over. You have no idea how many times I've lied awake at night wondering when this would FINALLY be answered..... :D

Can someone tell me how it's 'mysterious' that the last post and a post 2 before it have ALMOST the same username....I understand how 'MysteriousGuy' can be so popular <_< but something to think about haha

Can someone tell me how it's 'mysterious' that the last post and a post 2 before it have ALMOST the same username....I understand how 'MysteriousGuy' can be so popular <_< but something to think about haha

That's because it's the same stupid SOB. :lol:

Archived