What do you hit the best

DustinTheWin

i dont like to brag and im not trying to but i can hit every pitch well. i always write down the pitchers pitches and velocities so they are easy to catch on to within an inning or two, because i like to take pitches.

but for one specific pitch, it would have to be a changeup. easiest pitch to see with the hitters eye.

i guess you could say either. in real life, the high fastball is my specialty.

i use a 32 ounce bat (im 16 with bat speed too quick to hit the slow pitching that is the majority of my league) and i get around too fast on a 75 mph fastball. with a 32 ounce bat!

i play babe ruth league. im in the 16 and 17 year old league. its kinda like a travel team because we play other towns but we dont have tryouts.

In the game I can hit any pitch if I'm looking for it and that all depends on the pitch pattern that the pitcher is showing. If he throws a lot of off-speed stuff and is wild I sit on it and wait for one in a good hitting spot (either middle-in or over the middle). I have trouble hitting high fastballs and slow off-speed stuff that drops out of the zone.

i pitch and play center field. i dont know which one i am better at but pitching is more fun. im 5'10'' or 5'11'' right now but i think i throw around 70mph.

hopefully i can make the majors, and since my school picks their HS team on who donates to the football field i will end up going to an open tryout and get scouted there.

i dont like to brag and im not trying to but i can hit every pitch well. i always write down the pitchers pitches and velocities so they are easy to catch on to within an inning or two, because i like to take pitches.

but for one specific pitch, it would have to be a changeup. easiest pitch to see with the hitters eye.

You're an E-Delgado.

I definitely hit a fastball or slider the best. I'm surprised everyone seems to hit the changeup the best, because that is by FAR the hardest pitch to hit for me. I get too anxious and swing way too early. Always. I don't play the Twins very much, but when I do, Johan 1 or 2 hits me every time.

i do my worst when someone has a number of pitches that are the same color, for example someone with a slider, slurve, and curve.

and i love hitting tim wakefield. it takes a few innings to catch on but you can run steal bases like hell lol.

i do my worst when someone has a number of pitches that are the same color, for example someone with a slider, slurve, and curve.

and i love hitting tim wakefield. it takes a few innings to catch on but you can run steal bases like hell lol.

ha, same here man. there was one game during my dynasty that i stole 10+ bases off wakefield in one game. even posada managed to get a couple. lol

In mvp, nothing but the fastball. If it moves, I can't hit it. A lot like Soriano, however I got much better at taking pitches but I can never really hit a breaking ball.

In real life I cannot even hit a 'meatball'.

Righty Batters -

Fastballs up and in (get my hands in and turn on it). Guys like Sheffield and ARod hit a lot of bombs that way.

Hanging Curves or Sliders middle in (when they get around on it, it goes a long way)

Lefty Batters-

Fastballs middle in (I don't know what it is, but any straight fastball in the right hand side of the strike zone will get pulled and 90% of the time for a home run) - Before I knew about this site and datafiles, Tony Womack (when he was still on the Yankees) would be one of my best power hitters because of this... one season he had like 41 HR b/c he would drill any fastball on the inside part of the plate.

Curves and Sliders (I love slapping them the other way with guys like Giambi, Posada and Cano) It produces a lot of doubles down the left field line.

Archived