problem loading Anaheim

ishotlove

i'm in the middle of a dynasty and have my first game at Anaheim but the game crashes when it's loading to start the game. it does the same thing with exhibition games as well. i was using the original stadium so i downloaded an updated version here on mvpmods but it crashes with that one too. i'm pretty sure it's not a roster problem because if i use the Angels but play away at a different stadium, it loads fine. so for whatever reason it's having a problem loading home games at Anaheim even when i use different stadiums. any ideas?

You might have a problem with your models.big file. Before when I was adding cyberfaces to my file for my all-time teams project I started to notice the same thing that you just described. I too thought it was the stadium, but the game would lock up the cpu even when I went to edit a player on the Angel roster in-game.

Check to make sure that all of the files in your models.big file have been compressed if you have added any additional cyberfaces lately. If one or more aren't compressed that might be your problem.

turns out it was the models.big file. i don't get y though, everything was compressed and it only happens at Anaheim. the models.big file doesn't have anything to do with the stadiums does it? it couldn't be a particular player problem like a cyberface cuz i can use them without a problem at other stadiums. i dunno, it's weird but at least i found out what it was.

hmm. i haven't added any new cyberfaces lately but i checked anyway. everything is compressed. i uninstalled the game (backing all my mods and stuff up), reinstalled it, put the mods back, and started the game back up and it's still giving me a problem. the only thing i tweaked since the last time i played was the datafile but i don't see y that would affect only Anaheim's stadium. i'll try using a different datafile and see if that helps at all for some odd reason.

Are you using modded uniforms? If so, that may be the problem. There were some issues posted a LONG time ago about some of the Angels uniforms.

I had the same problem, I was attempting to download the Memphis teams uniforms and then when I went to play Anaheim V San Francisco (Or any team Vs. Anaheim ) it crashed

Re-installing fixed it for me (Had to put all the stadiums back however) And then I deleated ALL uniform mods. Will not tuch them again.

I had the same problem, I was attempting to download the Memphis teams uniforms and then when I went to play Anaheim V San Francisco (Or any team Vs. Anaheim ) it crashed

Re-installing fixed it for me (Had to put all the stadiums back however) And then I deleated ALL uniform mods. Will not tuch them again.

You went overboard resolving your problem. The issue is only with Anaheim. The other uniforms work just fine. Btw... even with Anaheim I believe it is only a problem in the 2 main uniforms, or perhaps even only the home uniform.

Archived