Facepack Request

D-Unit

I have been delving through the Yankees' minor league system as of late and I think some players deserve a cyberface that have not gotten one yet. Such players include:

3B Marcos Vechionacci

OF Austin Jackson

RP James Brent Cox

OF Kevin Thompson

C Kelly Stinnett

I am sure these have not been made yet, and that many, if not all of these guys are on the major league roster or will be a big part of it in the future. Does anyone think this could be done?

Bodhiball made Marcos Vechionacci in one of his DOTF packs, but the rest haven't been done.

If anyone is interested in doing them, I can provide some pictures.

actually, stinnett has only caught a few games for johnson. stinnett just seems to give posada more days off than usual. he doesnt exactly follow randy around the rotation, he will catch every five or six days whether johnson is on he mound or not.

i only requested stinnett because he is a yankee and the game has him with gray hair and a gray goatee. and it looks nothing like him.

Veesmack made a very nice '06 face for Melky a few weeks ago, which I'm using.

The following Yankees players already have cyberfaces that didn't come stock:

MLB

Robinson Cano

Scott Proctor

Bubba Crosby

Chien-Ming Wang

Melky Cabrera

AAA

Eric Duncan

Ramiro Mendoza

Matt DeSalvo

AA

Gabe Lopez

Omir Santos

Bronson Sardinha

Tyler Clippard

Philip Hughes

Felix Escalona

A

Marcos Vechionacci

Tim Battle

Rudy Guillen

Jeff Marquez

Christian Garcia

C.J. Henry

However, there are quite a few on that list who have hi-res photos available on MLB.com and could be updated, as well as plenty who aren't on the list who could be done.

yeah i saw 'nacci's cyberface and he looked kinda bony. and mark, do you agree with me on the chacon cyberface looking kinda skinny and starved?

Veesmack made a very nice '06 face for Melky a few weeks ago, which I'm using.

The following Yankees players already have cyberfaces that didn't come stock:

MLB

Robinson Cano

Scott Proctor

Bubba Crosby

Chien-Ming Wang

Melky Cabrera

Hey don't forget I created Andy Phillips :D And he started to play more regular once I created that face. Maybe my face are good luck charm.

Hey don't forget I created Andy Phillips :D And he started to play more regular once I created that face. My face are like magic keke

would you mind making a bubba crosby cyberface? just kidding, lol.

I've got a Vechionacci cyberface waiting to be finished (he looks like a demented zoologist right now ;)), so if I ever finish that, I'll let you know.

It depends which cyberface you mean. The one that came stock or the one KC uploaded after his trade to the Yankees?

Archived