Sudden Dynasty Problem

myk13

all of a sudden i cannot play any of my dynasty games with the Padres. I can play exhibition games with no trouble. All the cyberfaces are correct and working as i individually checked each one. I used the .dat exporter/importer and put the correct players on the DL but now in my game they are back. Would that have anything to do with it?

after further testing, i cannot play any game within my organization. The only thing i am thinking was i downloaded the CAP for matt antonelli. I then ran the .dat exporter/importer and imported him into my game..that may be the problem, however i can pull him up and edit him in the season under that option so he doesnt crash my game there.

edit - after further FURTHER review, after running the team changer, i cannot play a game with ANY franchise. I even tried deleted Antonelli and i got the crash. It happens right after i select the stadium and hit play game, it goes straight to desktop. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well it was my CAP and I had played games with him and had no problem. The only thing I can think of is that adding him mid season messed up your rosters. One error I experienced a few times was when it said my lineups weren't complete, even though every position was filled. But then in MVPedit, I went to "Clear rotation" and put all the pitchers back in place and it worked. I guess it was messing up the picthers spot in th NL lineups.

Sorry for the problem though, I thought the Antonelli CAP would be fine to use. My aplogies if it messed up your dynasty.

no problem, its not your fault. Thats what i was thinking to was me adding him midway..probably should not of done that but with the aweseme invention from tywigg and the draft and your CAP i had to have him there hahaha. When i check in MVPedit it says i have 0 errors.

It could have something to do with the player ID assigned to Antonelli. I haven't seen the CAP myself yet but what number did you give him?

my next thought that i just tried was i was thinking maybe adding him put me over the roster limit so i tried deleting some free agents but that didnt seem to work either. Hmmm...this is getting pretty frustrating.

My suggestion would be to go into a hex editor, open tour attrib.dat file and find Antonelli, and copy his player number, not the 7388, but the weird jumble o fletters and numbers at the biginning, and do a search to see if you have another player with the same number. I can'tr remember who I overwrote, so maybe having that number doubled is the problem.

Archived