Restoring batter walk-up music

jogar84

Does anyone know how to restore the walk-up music? Seems it just disappeared- maybe from the MVP 06 mod. Any help would be great. Playing at venues like Shea Stadium doesnt seem the same without all the latin music playing.

I would think so, yeah, but I'm no datafile expert. Try renaming it to something else first, then, if your music comes back, delete it.

could someone give a more descriptive method to go about restoring the walk up music?

I downloaded the file from total classics, it's got a txt file called datafile, and a big file called ingame... i dont know what to do with the TXT datafile or anything like that?

I really like MaddiesDaddy's datafile so is there a way to keep the walk-up music with his datafile?

I adjusted his datafile with batter walkup and intro music. Let me know if you want it and I'll send it to you.

Hmmm...I have version 3.1 on my PC and it has 5 variations of the datafile, 3 of which specifically indicate they have batter walkup music turned on. If I remember correctly, he may have added some of the versions shortly after posting the original 3.1 version, that could explain why you wouldn't have the batter walkup ones. Anyway, the v3.1 in the downloads now has those 5 versions.

One could also edit the datafile itself to turn the music on. It's not that hard, just D/L DF Compression utility and MD line Spreadsheet and you should be able to figure it out.

I adjusted his datafile with batter walkup and intro music. Let me know if you want it and I'll send it to you.

i tried your datafile. However, all it did was freeze up my loading screen.

Archived