Cyberface Advice

D-Unit

I am going to see if I could make my own cyberface. Thome25 made me a face before, but I deleted it when I reinstalled all of my mods, the game itself, etc. And I am not too sure if anyone will be willing to take a shot at it again. But here is a picture, and I hope some people will make some recommendations of a head model, or possibly tackling the task. Right now I am leaning towards Andy Pettitte's head model. Basically because of the chin lol.

me9fr.jpg

no problem. and i loved the work that you had done, especially with your face. i have only a camera phone so it wont be top notch quality but i can get it uploaded within five minutes.

lol kraw. when i know a photo is comming, i dont pose.

and the highlighting thing i agree with.

and i guess you could put it in the downloads section, because eventually i will be in the majors anyways lol. you can do that if you want, it will probably be easier to download too.

DUnit, you kinda look like the main character in Donnie Darko

thanks....im not sure if that is a compliment lol

i have also heard i look like jason biggs by a few people.

63 impala i was wondering if you could make me a cyberface, using this pic

sorry about the smile though

240214029tz.th.jpg

also could someone make me a portrait, i cant seem to import it to my player in mvp edit

hows this its low res but please try or i can get u a new one but not till after 7:00 pst today.

scottfootball14bc.th.jpg

i was also wondering if u knew how to add portraits using mvp edit i created myself there but i cant add a portrait

do u know how to add a porttrait to mvp edit

thanks again

S

Try to get a higher res picture if you can Yes i can also tell you how to install portraits as well. You can send me a private message with the pic if you would like and i will explain it then.

i created my player in mvp edit so when i delete the fsh it takes a while like its deleting it and then it closes the picture thing and then i import my pics as a bmp file and i click okay, then i go to the picture portrait thing on mvp edit and it says no picture found.

Dunit,

I tried to add the files to the download section twice but i dont see it posted. If it isnt up by tomorrow I will send them to you another way.

maybe it got rejected...maybe an admin could clear this up. sometimes they deny files because they have to be checked out before uploaded.

Archived