pitching stats

DustinTheWin

alright after a few dynasties of mostly simulating i have noticed something, pitchers in the last year of their contract always pitch better which is extremely inacuarate. Players like jake peavy shoudl have wicked off years and in the game it will do that and with a guy in the last year of their contract always pitches cy young quality, is there any way to fix so pitchers in any year of their contract will pitch good

Adrian Beltre.

i dont wanna point fingers and say its obvious, but i am suspicious of him using steroids. he hit 48 homers in 2004, then like 20 last year and only 6 this year. and varitek is either in a year long power slump and shrunken or...

no but sometimes in a non-last-year-of-contract they would have like era's of like 6, its relistic to do better in the last year but definitly not that terrible in the middle of contracts.

Beltre used steroids I bet. I mean, he does have the excuse of moving leagues, but this is his second year and he still sucks. Mussina his one of the purest players I have ever seen.

Archived