Miami Heat WIN

krawhitham

He almost made that last three pointer. Although I can care less about basketball, those last few minutes were exciting.

Terry got his jersey pulled on the last play. Definately considered a foul, just not sure whether he was 'technically' in the act of shooting.

Shooting 3 freethrows to tie a Finals Game with no time on the clock, now THAT would have been some pressure.

Terry got his jersey pulled on the last play. Definately considered a foul, just not sure whether he was 'technically' in the act of shooting.

Shooting 3 freethrows to tie a Finals Game with no time on the clock, now THAT would have been some pressure.

it was before the shot

hit one, miss one, & hope for rebound and slam

Dirk is [naughty word].

How in the world can you say that. He is easily one of the most dominant players in the game. He's probably the most agile 7 footer after KG, and he is also a perenial all-star.

He is easily one of the most dominant players in the game. He's probably the most agile 7 footer after KG, and he is also a perenial all-star.

Sure he dominates when he has the ball but he's probably the worst defender in the NBA.

Thank God the NBA season is finally over. Now we can enjoy 2 weeks of baseball before training camp starts again. :roll:

Sure he dominates when he has the ball but he's probably the worst defender in the NBA.

Thank God the NBA season is finally over. Now we can enjoy 2 weeks of baseball before training camp starts again. :roll:

Dirk has improved his D so much, plus it is hard for anyone to play defense on wade when they get a foul called for breathing on him

Agreed...haven't been able to follow baseball as much with all the hockey and basketball going on. Now that basketball is over , there's only baseball from here on out until August.

I intensely dislike the Miami Heat so I was very displeased that they won the championship. However , my displeasure for the Heat does not detract from my amazement and acknowledgement of Dwayne Wade , who basically carried the Heat on his back , went berserk in the NBA finals , and won the Heat their first NBA title. Kobe Bryant still hasn't won a ring without Shaq yet , and LeBron James still hasn't won a ring yet "without a supporting cast" , yet Wade bested all of them with his NBA finals performance , carrying the team on his back when they were down , taking over in the 4th...that is the stuff legends are made out of. So , for now , I anoint Dwayne Wade the King of the NBA world...for now.

Move over King James , your reign is over for now.

Archived