Why do they think this is a ripoff?

D-Unit

With my Nats dynasty I like to mess around with, I am trying to get a trade for Hanley Ramirez, a shortstop for the Marlins and a BA Top 100 Prospect. This is how the trades go, and the trades won't be approved even though they make sense. What do you guys think?:

FLA

SS H. Ramirez

for

WAS

SS C. Guzman

SP R. Ortiz

SP M. Hinckley

Guzman has a $4M contract, but he has great speed, kills lefties. Ramon Ortiz has good stats and at 32 has some years left in him, and Mike Hinckley is a 23 year old pitching prospect (is in BA Top 100) from the minors. Does anyone know a fair trade for Ramirez?

With my Nats dynasty I like to mess around with, I am trying to get a trade for Hanley Ramirez, a shortstop for the Marlins and a BA Top 100 Prospect. This is how the trades go, and the trades won't be approved even though they make sense. What do you guys think?:

FLA

SS H. Ramirez

for

WAS

SS C. Guzman

SP R. Ortiz

SP M. Hinckley

Guzman has a $4M contract, but he has great speed, kills lefties. Ramon Ortiz has good stats and at 32 has some years left in him, and Mike Hinckley is a 23 year old pitching prospect (is in BA Top 100) from the minors. Does anyone know a fair trade for Ramirez?

I believe in dynasty mode, the cpu will never accept trades that makes their total payroll go up, even if it is by $100,000.

If I was the Marlins I'd hold on to Hanley with a kung-fu death grip. He wouldn't be able to leave my side if I was the Marlins GM.

lol. put him on one of those leashes over-protective parents attach their kids to.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah but there are always fair deals you make that could never happen in real life. the CPU would accept a trade if i sent albert pujols to the yankees for bernie williams, but in real life bernie would never be traded.

I think that if the Cardinals offered Albert Pujols for Bernie Williams, the Yankess would jump all over it and take it in a heart beat...if they don't then they are as stupid as they are rich.

I think that if the Cardinals offered Albert Pujols for Bernie Williams, the Yankess would jump all over it and take it in a heart beat...if they don't then they are as stupid as they are rich.

I second that...

By my count, if the Cardinals offered Pujols to the Yankees... there would be 16 teams for it (Yankees, all of the NL) and a few million suicides by Red Sox fans.

Edit: and also suicides by many Cardinals fans. and a lot of Pujols Pinstripes at Wrigley for the near future.

If Pujols got traded to the Yankees for Bernie freaking Williams, I and millions others would probably never watch baseball again.

But back to reality...

Bernie Williams is worth a minor leaguer. Nothing more. Lots of Yankees have little worth because of their under-achieving play and massive contracts. BTW, no matter how well A-Rod or Jeter play, they're still overpaid.

If Pujols got traded to the Yankees for Bernie freaking Williams, I and millions others would probably never watch baseball again.

But back to reality...

ya, that's what I said would happen if AJ won the final vote.

and that IS reality, yet I will still watch baseball this weekend.

I am a weak pathetic man.

Never heard anything more true in my life.

Archived