60Hz fix

MalibuKiller

cant be i tested it at 3 pc's , two with nvidia and one with ATI

plz contact me via icq

I don't mean to contradict you. However it can be. It happened. I played about seven innings before shutting it off. If you want I will even redo it & take a screen shot where I can show you the ball stutter.

I don't have ICQ.

If you PM me with an AIM name, I will be able to contact you that way though.

This is actually an interesting idea if it works. I wish I'd have thought of it last year because it would've saved me some eye strain. I've since switched to an lcd so I can't test it myself.

• 3 weeks later...

here I'am again :)

I have to agree that the game stutters with 1280x1024 but at the other resolutions the game runs smooth at my home , ill make a frapsmovie to proof.

ok fraps wont help here , cant get 60 fps with fraps

what happens with less then 1280x960 big shmooz ?

hmmm strange:

I have a plasma tv , first i used real tv out (analog) there is some stuttering i agree but i think it isnt that bad , then i bought a DVI to HDMI Adapter connectet my graphiccard with my plasma and i was running both plasma and my monitor and there is no stuttering.

I dont get it , this game just drives me crazy

I think were on a good way but somhow i could use more ideas from smart peoples around here

EDIT:

OK so far so good I know yet why the game is still stuttering at 1280x960, thats because the maximum supported resolution for tv is 1024x768.

and plasmas and lcds have a higher one.

So as long as nobody finds out how to raise the maximum supported resolution i guess we have to play with 1024x768

Archived