cant play anymore dynasty games

myk13

whenever i go and press play todays game a pop up appears saying MLB playoff game scheduled for october 1 i press ok and it doesnt go away, it just keeps popping up, i press ok, pops up again etc etc etc...only way out is i hit control alt delete then end the game.

whenever i go and press play todays game a pop up appears saying MLB playoff game scheduled for october 1 i press ok and it doesnt go away, it just keeps popping up, i press ok, pops up again etc etc etc...only way out is i hit control alt delete then end the game.

Try running this program:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...ewtopic&t=20529

It's a pain, but you might try a clean install and DL the LL mod first (and only). See if that works.

If so, track your mods and back up anything you update.

Good luck.

ty,im not quite sure on how to use that program, i run it and i hit 4 for all and it says sucess but i dont see anything happening, i tried 0 for mlb only and same thing, where would i go see the results?

ty,im not quite sure on how to use that program, i run it and i hit 4 for all and it says sucess but i dont see anything happening, i tried 0 for mlb only and same thing, where would i go see the results?

It updates the wins/losses for each team, so that every MLB team has 162 games played. it should allow you to get past the MLB playoff game scheduled thing.

do i have to edit anything or place certain files in any area or do i just run the exporter and select which league i want to edit?

do i have to edit anything or place certain files in any area or do i just run the exporter and select which league i want to edit?

What it does is edit the cy-tstat.dat in memory.

You don't need to run the exporter. Run the program, and select the league. It will update the standings.

nope doesnt work , it does all the updates like its supposed to, all my teams have the right number of games played, i tried to save but the option is greyed out, so i hit advance next day and then single a playoff scheduled for blah blah pops up, i press ok, then double a, hit ok, then aaa i hit ok, the mlb i press ok then it keeps popping up no matter how many times i press ok.

ok i just started a new dynasty and simmed a season and it went thru no problem, i wonder whats tying up the window for my current dynasty i want to continue.

ok i just started a new dynasty and simmed a season and it went thru no problem, i wonder whats tying up the window for my current dynasty i want to continue.

Send me your save for the dynasty you're having a problem with, and I'll see what I can do.

tywiggins@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...

Archived