Tampa Bay Tarpoon Jerseys..

drkazo

If anybody is watch the D'Rays game on TBS, their wearing a fantasy jersey on the Tarpoons. I guess they were going to change the name in the future and name the Tampa Bay Tarpoons. Can someone make these jerseys, I think its fairly easy to whip up something.

Texas Rangers' red cap

Washington Nationals regular pants w/ red socks

Plain jersey with TARPOON.

I'd do it, but my computer is to slow to run EAGRAPH. Thanks for whoever can do it.

• 2 months later...

If anybody is watch the D'Rays game on TBS, their wearing a fantasy jersey on the Tarpoons. I guess they were going to change the name in the future and name the Tampa Bay Tarpoons. Can someone make these jerseys, I think its fairly easy to whip up something.

Texas Rangers' red cap

Washington Nationals regular pants w/ red socks

Plain jersey with TARPOON.

I'd do it, but my computer is to slow to run EAGRAPH. Thanks for whoever can do it.

Still that's not a bad idea for a jersey... Does anyone if the D-Rays had any other throwbacks or alternate jerseys?

pMLB2-3044836dt.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I really want someone to make this jersey... it's an awesome retro jersey to use as part as a dynasty or for just a exhibition game. I'm still stocked that no one has decided to make it yet...

• 2 months later...

Yes, I'm sorry I don't have the skill to make uniform mods like KC or Royal Blues, but at least you should appreciate the fact that I, like many many others here, appreciate MVPmods.com and the talent you guys have...

P.S.: If you remember the Houston Rollerball Astros uni I did, there was a reason I didn't post my Arizona one.

Archived