Downloads module updated!

Trues

The downloads module has been updated with many changes. The biggest change however is the new and improved search function. It is much more robust than before. There should be no excuses now for not finding what you're looking for. :)

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=search

There are also many other changes that I'm sure you'll find useful.

Thanks

Deleted another post of yours.

Don't tell people to check their PM's in a post, especially in a new post 1 minute after you just made one. There's a post edit function, use it.

Deleted another post of yours.

Don't tell people to check their PM's in a post, especially in a new post 1 minute after you just made one. There's a post edit function, use it.

Just keep it up snepp and before long you are going to be included in the list of Nazi mods around here. So far there is only two of us.

Just keep it up snepp and before long you are going to be included in the list of Nazi mods around here. So far there is only two of us.

I hope so, people need to learn to respect my authoritie (ala Cartman).

:wink:

By the way, the download module update is excellent. The expanded search ability is EXCELLENT. No excuses for not being able to find anything now.

You wanna bet?

:lmao: :lmao:

i give it 24 hours before someone reads this thread, gets a bite to eat, then comes back and asks when the 06 mod is going to "hit the shelf" so to speak...

on second thought, 24 hours might be optimistic...

Guys. I can't find the MVP 06 mod. Why is that?

Just kidding with you all...I was trying to look for a lot of downloads in the past but I couldn't...now that the search feature is fixed up, I can. Thanks Trues!

nice work , especially on the search function. I used to have to look for hours for some cyberfaces. Thanks for all you've done for us. :wtg:

Archived