The Bar Has Been Set: Dynasties

DJEagles

I, and a few others (MarkB, cybernetic, Matroska, bizzyth, sfginatsflgators,redsox, and punchout) are posting our Dynasties as the season progresses. There are others (sorry if I didn't mention your name) that are posting their dynasties too.

I've noticed lately that the quality of these dynasties have risen to a new level and are going to be quite entertaining as we head into the All Star Break and beyond.

Check em out, they look great!

Cheers! :lol:

you actually mentioned my dynasty in the same sentence as yours? mine doesn't even compare man - you got a hell of a nice layout and write-ups workin for you there man :D

again, thanks for the mention but for anyone that hasn't checked it out, get over to Rudi's dynasty - it's a great read. :hail:

Once I finish my exams this week I'll start working on a more exciting layout.

Yeah but Rollie and Lual no longer have running dynasties going.

I know. But Rollie might do another A's Dynasty. I PMed him a while back. :)

you actually mentioned my dynasty in the same sentence as yours? mine doesn't even compare man - you got a hell of a nice layout and write-ups workin for you there man :D

again, thanks for the mention but for anyone that hasn't checked it out, get over to Rudi's dynasty - it's a great read. :hail:

Yeah I always have to check his dynasty when it's updated, it's really somthing.

And thanks for the mention as well JR :)

I appreciate all the comments, but I really like reading others too. I've watched dynasties for a long time now, and I've noticed how they just seem to be getting better and better.

This thread wasn't intended for any kind of attention on my part. It was more intended to get people interested in ALL of the dynasties going on.

It's alot of work for the people presenting dynasties, and it can be a fun read if people get interested. Again, hats off to all who are making the dynasty thread interesting!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived