anyone notice this with total minors?

dero

ok, after the last revision, let's see what's going on:

Previously:

Scott Kazmir (void since I control the Mets)

Merkin Valdez (SF): 4-4, 4.38

Travis Blackley (SEA): 7 G, 4 GS, 3-1 3.12

Cliff Nagoette (SEA): 6-5, 3.46

Zack Greinke (KC): 4-7, 2.76

Adam Loewen (BAL): 3-3, 4.41

McCay McBride (ATL): 5-4, 4.78

Dan Meyer (ATL): 3-2, 5.47

Now:

Valdez: 10 G, 3 GS, 5.67

Blackley: 8 GS, 6.12 ERA

Nageotte: 10 GS, 4.55

Grienke: 17 GS, 3.36

Loewen: 9G, 3 GS, 4.74

McBride: Not called up, 3.50 ERA at AAA

Meyer: Not called up, 2.92 ERA at AAA

Kazmir: 17 GS, 4.40 ERA

Tsao (COL): 13 GS, 4.14

E. Jackson (LA): 6-2, 2.67

VanBenSchoten (PIT): 6-4, 3.68

Wainwright (STL): 7-6, 3.78

McGowan (TOR): 1-5, 5.47

I think this looks much better. Again, this is one season. They may be a bit better or worse in a given year (before guys start saying McGowan should be better than Kazmir or Tsao better than Wainwright, etc). But in some cases I was able to keep/delay their callups, and regardless, the results are a bit more palatable. I think this is as good as I'm going to get this issue guys. Hopefully it is good enough.

GH

I refuse to believe i am the only one that has noticed this....all in all it's a good roster, but i refuse to believe i am the only one with this problem...

have you noticed how the major league teams will call up minor league pitchers with heavy stats but have poor control, and that, their first year is normally 2-8 8.00 era in other words an awful season causing that team to have a bad year.

unless there was a "secret" update fixing this "secretly", I can prove that this happens in my dynasties on a regular basis...

Stop being an idiot and start to learn how to post politely. GeForce did a fantastic job on the roster, sure enough, there's things inside every single mod that needs a tweaking, but posting like it was GeForce's fault that it happened just pisses me off.

Have you not notice that there's something call "AI" in this game? Or in ALL games in fact? GeForce didn't PROGRAM this damn game, EA SPORTS did. If you don't want those prospects to be called up, then just tune their ratings down to 0. And play another 600 games before seeing them get called up.

I'd like to see YOU try making a TotalMinors roster set, with every single aspect of it "perfect". GROW UP.

hey G, are you having a problem with guys having too many HRs and RBIs? I simmed a season and Giambi had 202 RBI's, he had about 120 at the break. There were also several guys with over 140 RBIs for the season. I haven't checked to see if this is just a one time thing or not, but I just wanted to point it out.

Seeing as though this seems to be the Total Minors gripe thread, I have an extremely minor inconvenience to report. It has to do with the Bowie Baysox. Mike Huggins is white and Lorenzo Scott is black. That is all, please continue providing us with high quality rosters and try to ignore ignorance...

hey G, are you having a problem with guys having too many HRs and RBIs? I simmed a season and Giambi had 202 RBI's, he had about 120 at the break. There were also several guys with over 140 RBIs for the season. I haven't checked to see if this is just a one time thing or not, but I just wanted to point it out.

a) PC or console

B) if PC, what datafile are you using?

On PC, with Rod's datafiles, nothing even close to this...ever. If it's console, nothing I can do about it as it's based on the default datafile.

GH

Archived