Awesome Padre Uni Request

myk13

I got to admit, that is a nice one!

EDIT: Do you have any other pictures of this jersey? Like how it looks from the back, etc? That's what these guys who make uniforms need.

ok i couldnt find any good pics so i was forced to open up mlb.tv and take screenshots from the game, granted there not the greatest pictures but it does provide a little more look at them.

f2249370.jpg

47fd3b9d.jpg

eff440b1.jpg

c785abdd.jpg

d3b4d85a.jpg

f0b9a308.jpg

haha ok i tried and failed miserably, the logo on the hat is too small but that can easily be fixed, whenever someone is in the field its the old uniform but when they touch the ball it turns to the right uni, no ones high socks show its just all solid white.

638c50cb.jpg

gotta move up the stripes

does anyone know the fix to question about the players in the field wearing the old uniform until the ball reaches them? What i did was export an the Brown Padre Jersey and drop it in NFSHTOOL and then edited from there..When they are fielding they are wearing the brown, they get the ball their in my uni's

17e2d63d.jpg

EDIT!!!

e40ea0ec.jpg

thanks biker jim i got that working now, only problem im facing now is that i am having trouble getting the sock stripes to match up.. all the way around it doesnt flow smoothly. When it wraps around the leg it raises up, any suggestions on how to fix that?

EDIT!!!

Nevermind i figured it out

i dont know too much about uniform modding but is there any way to NOT have names on the back of the jerseys??

What does everyone think so far?

6a2cf906.jpg

Archived