LAST CALL for MVP 06: MLB files

Hey kraw, I PM'd you a while back asking you if I could send you my Jacque Jones, Todd Walker, and Aramis Ramirez cyberfaces and you can then decide if they are worthy of being included. Could I still do that? I'm only asking because I think they are an improvement over EA's faces.

Nah, I got a lot of respect for Klusewski, he was a hell of a player.

Move over Larkin cuz here comes Clayton! [/sarcasm]

oh btw, this must be the Final release eh? or am I just drunk. If it is, are the glasses on random players fixed? Thx.

Hey kraw, I PM'd you a while back asking you if I could send you my Jacque Jones, Todd Walker, and Aramis Ramirez cyberfaces and you can then decide if they are worthy of being included. Could I still do that? I'm only asking because I think they are an improvement over EA's faces.

anyone working on mods for the 06 project please send them to me in the next few days

I have all the cyberfaces that have been released do not worry about them

Quotes of the month:

I could answer that but them I would have to kill you

my idea, don't apologize, commense fire.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

To have my catcher's gear and miscellaneous Royals jerseys included, do I have to send them to you even though they're already in the downloads section? Do I have to give verbal approval for my things to be used? How much are we getting paid for this? Can I do direct deposit?

I have to finish a project before Monday at 9:00 AM for a client, so you have until then to get files ready

AND I'm talking about stuff you have made for the 06 MOD not mods that can already be downloaded

OK the loading screen guy is a no show

does someone want to step up and do them

I have one i made w/Nomar...it only has his face, looking at the loading bar and the MVP '06 logo. You looking for something w/all the modders' names again?

didnt Kccitystar post a potential loading screen in the picture of the day? I think it looks pretty good.

I think bigbully's screen sounds pretty cool.

kraw, I thought when you said loading screens, you meant the loading screens before the games start, not the first loading screen when MVP starts up.

Archived