First post...

D-Unit

Does anyone know what their first post was? I thought it would be cool to see what everyone's first post was. I just looked at the date when I joined and searched the forums for my first post. And I found this.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...ewtopic&t=18560

Damn, was I a no0b. lol. I sound like the new people that make these posts and I get pissed. I think I'm gonna stay calm from now on after this.

Bumped your first post. :D

at that point i had never been a consistent poster on a forum or anything like that, and i didnt even know what a bump was lol.

now that i look at how many posts i have made, there have been people here for years that have half of what i have posted...wow.

Minimizing MVP - I tried to be helpful but my post seems boring compared to everyone else's first post. I hope I was helpful. Enjoyed reading Yankee4Life's post which was below snepp's first post.

the guys [modders] that do this stuff are really good

LOL ... so true, so true ... And yet above that (in the same thread) was Pirate's post which I thought was good

I will enter the "basement" when i get the game only releasing stadiums and comming up for air.
Has Pirate come out of the basement yet?

My so called first post.

Truth is that isn't technicallly my first post. My first post was saying "No I'm the real NYM91" or something along the lines of that. People thought Fuzz had just created a duplicate account "NYM91" but I guess that thread was deleted.

Then I ended up bumping that thread. :-)!

Somewhere in the UR thread. Can't find it, way to many pages. I remember saying how great it was and I asked a bunch of questions, the type that get people yelled at, lol.

Archived