Which Baseball Cap Do You Currently Wear?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love to buy and wear caps, usually I go for how the cap looks. I always wear my faded machine washed blue STL cardinals cap. It is the one cap that fits perfect! I bought the thing out of the blue while at Target, who knew.

My game fitted Yankee cap shrunk so I gave it to my little bro, and when I went to Lids they didn't have any in stock, so I bought this for a "stopgap hat." It's the only team I root for besides the Yankees:

wbcusroadqc5.jpg

• 1 year later...

Mine is 7 1/8

Ditto.

I have official:

Jays (J and T)

Red Sox

Mets

Cubs

Giants

A's

plus numerous other non-official hats.

I keep it in rotation with the previously mentioned.

Me too, classic yankees hat. Either that or my middle school's team's hat which is about as plain as can be, picked right out of a catalog, just a plain script "A".

I don't have any hat, eventhough I almost got one when i went to a Jays game on the past Monday against Oakland, we lost of course *sigh* Anyways I used to own 92 or 93 jays hat with the world series, and a blue jays hat with the old logo. Also had probably the first Expos hat (the red/blue/white one) when i was a kid. I didn't even know i had one till i saw a pic of me wearing it..pretty kewl. Didn't know anything about baseball that time heh.

Every new year, I buy a new Yankees 5950 and retire the one from the previous year and put it on a shelf, never to be worn again. Size 7 1/2. The brand new New Era's are so nice!! Its the only hat I will ever wear, period.

Archived