Installing Portrait

DJEagles

Okay...

I followed a tutorial posted on Totallclassics.com, and created a portrait of Dontrelle Willis for my Jays team. I need to know how to install it in game.

I have searched (of course), and can't figure it out. How do I make a .fsh file so I can use Kraw's Installer thingy, and once I have made a .fsh file, does it just have to be named the same ID# as the original, so it will be installed?

EX. Willis' ID is 2483...once I have figured out how to make a .fsh...do I just name mine 2483?

Also, I made the alpha, so I have two .bmp...what do I do with them?

Thanks for the help.

if its for a dynasty, use tywiggins' program and export your dynasty files, then import those files in MVPedit, find Willis' portrait and use MVPedit to change it.

Nah, you don't have to mess around with ty's program for portraits. Just use MVPEdit to import both .bmps of your portrait, and it'll create the .fsh for you.

If he is in the middle of a dynasty he does

Even if it is the same portrait ID as it was when the dynasty started?

If you read his post, he is not adding any new info to the dynasty itself. He is simply inserting another portrait into the same ID. Would that make a difference?

Actually, I didn't. I inserted the portrait into my exhibition roster, and it showed up in my dynasty. Thanks for the help guys...been wanting to update my trades...

Actually, I didn't. I inserted the portrait into my exhibition roster, and it showed up in my dynasty. Thanks for the help guys...been wanting to update my trades...

Exactly. Since you did not change the portrait ID, the dynasty is already looking for that portrait. So when you put a new portrait in your portrait.big file & use the same ID number, that's what the dynasty is also going to look for. Hence you will see your new portrait even in the dynasty.

(which is kinda what I was saying in my last post)

Archived