Attention Face Modders

D-Unit

While using MVPEdit to reinstall new cyberfaces after the release of UR 7.0, I searched for players that are retired or have almost no chance of playing in the MLB again that have cyberfaces in the game. I thought that if I posted the ID numbers, it could help modders so that when they create a cyberface for players without an ID, they could use one of these numbers instead of replacing current cyberfaces. Here is what I have found so far:

Brad Fullmer - 203

Hideo Nomo - 032

Pokey Reese - 223

Sammy Sosa - 003

Fernando Vina - 146

* I didn't mention Benito Santiago because the new cyberface for Ryan Zimmerman (Washington Nationals 3B Rookie) replaces his slot at 165.

Does this help at all? It kinda sounds crazy but might be helpful.

This is a great find, I think people should post the names of a few major-leaguers they know of that dont have cyberfaces and then we can all decide who deserves these spots.

I vote Scott Eyre (Cubs) so far, I have to look for other at least mediocre major leaguers that dont have faces

EDIT: Mark Ellis (Oakland), Dan Uggla (Florida)

duh, I check this forum just about everyday and I never saw that post, thanks. this will probably be locked since its just a repetition of that. I will go mention Nomo, Vina, and Pokey in that thread since I dont think they have those

EDIT: they have Vina and Pokey(ha I love saying Pokey)

Archived