Player Detail Level

bigball12

I have a good graphics card. The graphics are preety good except for the players which look literally like N64 graphics. How come it wont even let me adjust the player detail level in options? It only stays at low. Please help!

You need a program called 3danalyze and run it when you run your game, once again I strongly advise you start searching because this is the most frequently asked question on the site, just go to search, search for all terms. Or just go to MarkB's FAQ thread.

I have a good graphics card. The graphics are preety good except for the players which look literally like N64 graphics. How come it wont even let me adjust the player detail level in options? It only stays at low. Please help!

Nothing personal against you, but if you have a good graphics card, I don't believe the game graphics detail level would be stuck at low.

I have a Nvidia 6800 ultra graphics card & the game allows me to play at 1280 x 1024 32 bit with the max settings the game allows & the max settings the video card allows & I play with 2x uniforms & my game runs as smooth as silk.

However as recommended above, there is a program called 3Danalyze that allows the game to be tricked into allowing you higher graphic settings.

Ok first of all go to hell, second of all, i didn't make any jokes or smartass comments, i'm just telling him since he is new that asses like you get mad if he asks questions before searching

Here, hopefully this is simple and works for you:

1. Download 3d analyze v2.0, which you can get here

2. Open it, choose the mvp.exe, and look for Misc on the right side and where it says "countdown for disable rendering/disable state swiches in seconds" and put "0" in

3. Run the program

4. Make sure helmet reflections are off... it wont work unless they are off

hopefully that does the trick... if you have any questions, or problems, let me know... i remember that on my old pc... it took me awhile to figure this out too

edit: also, feel free to select other options... some selected the remove studdering option, but i found that made gameplay too fast... but figure out what works for you....

Archived