The Rocky 6: Rocky Balboa Trailer

fuzzone

Well, I think we should have dug up the thred I wrote about this back in February when I found this out.

The origional Release Date was for Feb. 7, 2007.

Also, Adrian "died" and Rocky owns a restaurant where it is dedicated to Adrian. Which is true in real life.

The other fighter looks like D-Wade :lol: It looks okay, it probably won't be a classic but it can't be worse thn Rocky V. 1 and IV were the best.

The other fighter looks like D-Wade :lol: It looks okay, it probably won't be a classic but it can't be worse thn Rocky V. 1 and IV were the best.

The other fighter is Antonio Tarver

Well, I think we should have dug up the thred I wrote about this back in February when I found this out.

look at u trying to steal my shine!! back in february..was there a trailer back in february!?!?

ah i think it's going to be cool, following that george foreman story kind of comeback. I pretty much really liked all the rocky's.

it's up there with EDDIE AND THE CRUISERS for me.

I'll go and see it.

No, you won't, because I'll wake you up and remind you that he's 40-50 years old trying to pass himself off as a boxer. Don't do it. Fight it. If you see this you might as well be a myspace user. Whatever that is supposed to mean.

No, you won't, because I'll wake you up and remind you that he's 40-50 years old trying to pass himself off as a boxer. Don't do it. Fight it. If you see this you might as well be a myspace user. Whatever that is supposed to mean.

outdated sig?

Also, Adrian "died" and Rocky owns a restaurant where it is dedicated to Adrian. Which is true in real life.

Rocky is a ficional character so how is it true in real life? Plus Rocky was made after someone who saw Chuck Wepner vs Muammad Ali, the movie was inspired by this fight.

look at u trying to steal my shine!! back in february..was there a trailer back in february!?!?

No, I saw it on Access Hollywood while I was channel surfing back on Feb 14, I think. Maybe Feb 9. They had an Interview and sneak preview of it. It didn't go into much detail, but that Adiran died, and that Rocky was saying that he was planning to write another rocky since the fifth one realy stunk.

Archived