Portraits In MVPsavreader

bigball12

I have tried Everything!!!! I downloaded the portraits and it says to use it with mvpsavreader. All i want to do is put the faces in my game. Everytime i try to open my roster file in mvpsavreader it say runtime error 3021 No current record. Please tell me how to just put the photos in my game!

THNX

You cannot upload portraits into the game using MVPSavReader. The program is just to have yourself a ESPN type look for the teams.

I think you would need MVPEdit but not sure. Someone else maybe able to help you.

they are a portrait set to use with the actual MVPSavReader program itself to add the players pictures to profile and stats pages created by MVPSavReader... they can not be used with MVP 2005 itself like Cybernetic said...

sorry for the confusion

MVPSavReader will help you display the stats in webpage form.. the easiest thing to do is get the Total Portraits 2006 sets for each team and install them. They come with an easy installer and are great in that way but you could get pics for many of the players in-game unless you have a roster set which corresponds with the player ID system which is now used in most rosters. I recommend using Ultimate Rosters.

Archived