Portraits

bigball12

Check to see if the player is in the Player ID thread by Hory. If not, suggest in that thread that he create a number for that particular player. If you don't mind me asking, who did you create a portrait for?

456.fsh, yes. Then import it into your portraits.big file using Kraw's Installer or EAGraph.

Edit: Actually, if you have a .fsh file, do what I said above. If you have 2 .bmps, install using MVPEdit, which will create a .fsh for you in your portraits file. Portraits can only be 2x (256x256) or 1x (128x128).

No. A .fsh is composed of 2 .bmps, (an alpha and portrait picture), and an index file. If you tried saving a .bmp as a .fsh you wouldn't be able to see the portrait correctly.

I know that I have been a pain but I am not a computer wiz like some of you guys. I am trying so hard to understand all this .big and .fsh talk but I just dont understand some of it. As of right now I have two .BMP files which I created through kraws portrait creation guide. All I need to know is how to make a .fsh file and put it in the game. please help me!

THNX for all of you cooperation! :)

You dont make a fsh. You use an exsisting in the game.

Download one of the Ultimate Rosters, and in the download there is an mbe file. Open the mbe file with mvpedit and export the settings into C:/Program Files/EA Sports/MVP Baseball 2005/ data/ database.

Now you will be able too import the files from the database with MVPedit.

When you have the rosters open with MVPedit, look for the player you wanna replace the portrait for and find his portrait ID. Once you do that open up the portrait.big with EAgraphicEditor (the portrait.big is located in C:/Program Files/EA Sports/MVP Baseball 2005/ data/ frontend).

Now once you have the portrait.big open with EAgraphicEditor. Find the ID that was assigned too the player in MVPedit. Once you find it, extract the fsh too a lo0cation of your choosing.

It will be smart for you too download nfshtool as well, cause you can just drag and drop the fsh onto it and it will create its own folder with the 2 bmps inside it. All you have too do now is replace the two fsh's in the folder with the 2 you have.

when i try to import the database files MVPedit says that the field is too small to support the amount of data. what do i do?

Download one of the Ultimate Rosters, and in the download there is an mbe file. Open the mbe file with mvpedit and export the settings into C:/Program Files/EA Sports/MVP Baseball 2005/ data/ database.

Will it harm my rosters? becasue my rosters are accurate as of today where as ultimate rosters 7.0 is accurate as of july 5th! So if you are %100 it wont affect my rosters than i will do it.

so even if i load my rosters it will still stay the same? and how come when i try to import the database files MVPedit says that the field is too small to support the amount of data.

Archived