bigball12

1. Jered Weaver with an angels hat rather than AAA

2. Joel Zumaya with a tigers hat rather than AA

3. Michael Palfrey On The Mets

4. Henry Ownes On The Mets

5. Takashi Saito on Dodgers

6. Kenji johjima on Mariners

7. scott Saurbeck on the A's

Someone please come thru for me!! Hory man I need these. If you could find sometime in your day thnx cause I am 100% clueless on how to make these after long hours of trying to get these down.

THNX :D

they have the players just not in their MLB hats. I wnated them in their MLB hats.

I'd be happy to do them once I figure how to install the portraits and make them into .fsh files.

Installing portraits is pretty easy.(I am assuming you mean bit maps since you said you wanted to make them intofsh's)

Just use mvpedit to do this. If you don't know how, I will tell you. First make sure that in the tools > options, it has "show player portrait" checked. (if you are importing 2x portraits, you will need to delete the previous portrait if it was 1x & also check the box called "export 2x portraits")

Next you need to make sure that the data folder is the open folder in the directory.

Next you double click on the actual portrait area this will open a new box. There you can insert both the main bitmap & the alpha. That's it, you're done.

but you see when i open mvpedit and try to open my database folder it says that i have too much info for the field. And i dont wnat to go get ur 7.0 becasue my rosters are 100% accurate to today. BTW sorianos roster that claims to be updated to 7/13 is way off!

Yo kraw I have tried with your tutorial and they didnt come out so good because I was using their MLB.com bio pics which are small as hell. So I am waiting for an e-mail from MLBpressbox so that I can have big photos.

new players that got traded to their new teams don't have pressbox photos with their "new" team, all they did was modify their "old" pitcher with a "new" hat...

Photoshop is best for it - I use it.... - use MVPEdit to install bmps - it's the simplest.

Archived