Apparently MVP '05 is Valued at $250

cb

Paid $25 in Best Buy on 23rd Street after unsuccesfully looking for it in 10 other places. It seemed like the stores were pulling the games off the shelves since EA didn't have their license renewed. Not even the Mom and Pop stores had the game. Go figure. But looking at the previous posts, would anyone even buy this game for more than $100? I like this game a lot but that seems too much for a game.

For those that don't have the game yet, you can try Ebay as mentioned above. Wish you luck though.

I bought mine at Best Buy. A couple months ago, I sent my laptop (which usually has MVP in the drive) in for servicing. . . .had to take MVP out. . . . haven't seen it since (I'm blaming my 3 year old son).

To make matters worse, need to test our 1987 rosters, but cannot.

So, if you see my MVP disc #2, please tell him to come home. . . .

I bought mine at Best Buy. A couple months ago, I sent my laptop (which usually has MVP in the drive) in for servicing. . . .had to take MVP out. . . . haven't seen it since (I'm blaming my 3 year old son).

To make matters worse, need to test our 1987 rosters, but cannot.

So, if you see my MVP disc #2, please tell him to come home. . . .

i made a thread about your exact same case last week. i lost my disc 2 and still havent found it, but found a solution.

Archived