Cyberfaces?

bigball12

I just installed a matt kemp, Papelbon and Liriano cyberfaces. They worked in my game with the rosters unloaded but they didnt when they were loaded. I have tons of other cyberfaces that work when I load my rosters, why not these. (This is also the first time I have installed them through eagraph rather than krawsinstallerthingy).

i'm not really following what you mean by it working with the rosters unloaded and then not working when they're loaded. but i do have to say that...wait...why are you using eagraph rather than using the installer thingy? if that worked, why not use it?

well here is what i did exactly

1. Downloaded papelbon, Matt Kemp, liriano faces

2. I normally install with installerthingy but thought that i would give eagraph a try.

3. Installed perfectly with eagraph

4.Faces were set to ea faces when i used my roster, but when roster was set to default It worked

5. tried to reinstall them with installerthingy but the download literally took 2 sec. so i knew it didnt work.

This has never happened before, i usually just use kraws installerthingy, I guess I should have used it this time. :cry:

sometimes you have to use MVPedit. Every player has a face id number and when cyberfaces are installed sometimes that number needs to be changed.

Archived