Portraits on MLB.com Bio

bigball12

What is the best way to make a portrait out of the small bio pics on MLB.com. Because I can only make portraits with the big pics from MLBpressbox, and when some players get traded they only super impose the new teams hat on the guy rather than a new picture. Or if someone can tell me how to put the new teams hat on the guy that would be good too. THNX

What is the best way to make a portrait out of the small bio pics on MLB.com. Because I can only make portraits with the big pics from MLBpressbox, and when some players get traded they only super impose the new teams hat on the guy rather than a new picture. Or if someone can tell me how to put the new teams hat on the guy that would be good too. THNX

i know this is none of my business, but how come you are making so many different threads about these portraits? try to stick to one thread.

Photoshop is your friend guys. Find a player on the team the player got traded to that wears his hat similar to the guy that got traded, then use your favorite cutout tool, cut out both hats, place the new hat on the traded guy, then use your clone stamp to fill in any white spots on the background with the original grey background, and then the smudge tool to fix any of the shadows under the bill. This is how I make my portraits when someone gets traded using the MLB Pressbox player head shots.

Photoshop is your friend guys. Find a player on the team the player got traded to that wears his hat similar to the guy that got traded, then use your favorite cutout tool, cut out both hats, place the new hat on the traded guy, then use your clone stamp to fill in any white spots on the background with the original grey background, and then the smudge tool to fix any of the shadows under the bill. This is how I make my portraits when someone gets traded using the MLB Pressbox player head shots.

Good stuff man. He's been told this stuff in "other" portrait threads and many of the tutorials that have been pointed out to him. A person just can't jump into modding stuff without knowing how to use the program(PS) first. Seems he wants to "run" with PS before learning how to "walk" with it.

um, I don't understand - portraits are very easy, it's the same concept except make it a 1x portrait

Archived