April 9th Dynasty Crash

cb

I installed In Like Flint a couple weeks ago and never played up until yesterday, when I tried a dynasty and it crashes after about 10 seconds when i simulate games. I end up having to ctrl-alt-del out of the game because it cause it to go unresponsive. How can I fix this?

any help would be appreciated

later

-cb

I have done some experimenting with this problem, and it crashes on April 9th regardless of weather it is dynasty mode or ownermode; old schedule or new schedule; calender simming or day to day simming. before installing mvp 06 yesterday, i installed patch 3.

any help would be appreciated.

later

cb

The only other mod I have installed that might effect the crash were Soriano's new Rosters. Could that be an issue?

The only other mod I have installed that might effect the crash were Soriano's new Rosters. Could that be an issue?

Try installing the rosters using the database or .mbe file (requires MVPedit) instead of the .sav file, which is a separate download.

ok, so it turns out that it was indeed soriano's rosters causing the conflict. now what roster can i download that is compatable with mvp 06? i dont want to download something with the wrong cyberface numbers and all that stuff.

• 1 month later...

Archived