hi res pic of sidney ponson

Sandlot

ph_132260.jpg

That's too small and I don't think it would work to make a good portrait, so does anyone know where I could find better pictures? Save me the google.com stuff either, I've checked.

Edit: Actually, if there isn't a bigger pic of this, I might as well use his Cards pic and edit it.

photoshop the correct hat on, why do so many people ask this and it is always the same answer, 9 out of 10 times you are going to have to photoshop the hat onto the pressbox photo

I know. They don't want to take the time to learn the basics of photoshop. Some want a "1-button" does it all for me.

I know. They don't want to take the time to learn the basics of photoshop. Some want a "1-button" does it all for me.

You should blame staples for making that stupid "easy button" commercial...everyone is thinking it's real now...

You should blame staples for making that stupid "easy button" commercial...everyone is thinking it's real now...

I use it all the time...maybe thats why my marks suck :lol:

Not everybody owns photoshop. It's not like the program comes installed when you buy a computer.

Not everybody owns photoshop. It's not like the program comes installed when you buy a computer.

Yeah, you are right. That was aimed at people on these boards who have the program, but don't want to take the time to learn their way around it.

Heaven forbid that they google and find one of the thousands of photoshop tutorial links. But then again, there are still people on these boards that will not use the "search" feature.

Archived