Bound To Glory: A New York Yankees Dynasty

GEOLINK

[align=center]btgbanner1ao1.png[/align]

Well the Baseball season just finished it's first half and I have a craving to start "Yet" a new dynasty. I will post the Roster, such and such. This dynasty is built around the best prospect around the NYY franchise like Phillip Hughes, Eric Duncan. The image of Bound for Glory is that the Yankees end there 90's Dynasty and begin a new one with familiar faces and some new ones. I hope to play the whole season games if I can't I will sim the game/s and post the results.

[*]Options[*]

Difficulty: All-Star - MVP

Rosters: UR 7.0

Pitch Cursor: On

Hitting/Fielding: Manual

Hot/Cold: On

Strike Zone:On

[*]Mods[*]

MVP 06: Livin' Large Mod

Batting Lineup:

batting1da5.png

Batting Ratings: B+

The Yankees Revamp there Bench as well as the starting lineup by mixing some familar faces and some new ones include the Red Sox defect, Johnny Damon. "No. 18" says he is proud to become a new Yankee face and is here to win a Championship title. The 18 plus million Yankee is the main Centerpiece in this Yankee year and is hope to live up to the words he says.

Pitching Rotation

pitching1ec5.png

Pitching Ratings: B-

The Yankees bullpen along with the Batting lineup has been all revamp and ready for some 2006 action. Starting the pitching rotation is the "Big Unit" Randy Johnson. A person who was dominate during his years but can his age and body bring a title to the Bronx?. Additions like Middle Relief pitcher Ron Villone who can either start a game or relief pitch will bring the studdering Yankees to new levels.

Yankees Rank: 2nd

If I were you I would send down Scott Proctor (The home run doctor) and call up Octavio Dotel. Also, send down Crosby and call up Cabrera, thats what I did. But realistically, the only reason Dotel is in the minors is for rehab, but in the game he doesn't need rehab.

It looks good, though. =D

[align=center]Opening Day[/align]

[align=center]Today's Results[/align]

[align=center]resultseo1.png[/align]

[align=center]Today's Home Opener for the A's was nothing like they expected. As the Yankees pitching and batting was out of control. Yankees Pitching Ace, Randy Johnson. Was on the mound and pitched a gem, Striking out 2, allowing 2 runs and walking 1. As on the other hand, Oakland's Ace, Barry Zito. Didn't have a big smile on his face as he allowed 13 hits along with 1 HR, and 6 Runs. "It's a dissapointment but at the same time... it's the 1st game we have alot more to go." Discussed Zito.[/align]

[align=center]"We did a pretty good job out there, and we hope we can do the same tommorrow without any problems" Stated Alex Rodriguez.[/align]

[align=center]Photo Highlights:[/align]

[align=center]photoresultvr5.png[/align]

[align=center]Today's Scoreboard:[/align]

[align=center]Yankee Batting:[/align]

[align=center]yankeesbattingiz4.png[/align]

[align=center]Yankee Pitching:[/align][align=center]yankeespitchingtz6.png[/align]

[align=center]A's Batting:[/align]

[align=center]sbattinghy0.png[/align]

[align=center]A's Pitching:[/align]

[align=center]spitchingza8.png[/align]

[align=center]April.4, 2006

Today's Results

pitichingmatchupyu3.png[/align]

[align=center]Today's match up was nothing but trouble for the fast struggling A's as they fail once more to the Yankees. "Moose" as they call him in New York pitched a complete game shut-out, as he allowed only 2 hits, no runs and earned a amazing ERA of 0.00. The best ERA of the American League as of right now. "It's great, you know. I lasted longer enough to rest the bullpen atleast and hopefully we can use some relief tomorrow. Pitcher DO get tired you know." Jokefully Mussina commented. A's pitching coach, didn't seem quite well with it's current disaster. "I need to work harder, as well as the manger... We have great pitchers." The A's stood around the mound after the game to pratice the pitchers stand point and throwing accuracy. A's pitching Ace, Rich Harden lasted only 5.2 innings giving up 5 hits and 1 run and earning a ERA of 1.59.[/align]

[align=center]"Were doing a heck of alot better as of right now, We hope we can finish this series tommorrow and aim for the Angels" Stated Joe Torre.[/align]

[align=center]Photo Highlights:[/align]

[align=center]photohighlightstr8.png[/align]

[align=center]Final Score:[/align]

[align=center]scoreboardjk6.png[/align]

[align=center]BOSS TO PLAYERS: "NO HITS, NO CHECKS!"[/align]

[align=center]Today at Yankee camp the Boss, George Steinbrenner. Got a "get together" with the players and coaches. He only put his eyes on Big free agent signing, Johnny Damon and Yankee Vet, Bernie Williams. We hope to get more news on this "Get together" ASAP.[/ALIGN]

[align=center]Batter's Stats:[/align]

[align=center]notgoingsowellcg8.png[/align]

[align=center]Take a look at both these Yankees stats. Each men only has 1 hit in 2 big games. Bernie has a better .OBS than Damon, does this seem like a trade talk this early in the season?[/align]

you gotta re download the portraits and unis because the LL mod resets portraits and pretty much everything else in the game. lookin good so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys for the huge gap in the season. You know it's summer, you want to enjoy the rest of it while it last. Today I'm going to continue the Dynasty and I will post 3-4 games today so stay tuned.

[align=center]Cashman: "Doing Better, But I Need More."[/align]

[align=center]Today countless amount of reports and newspaper writers were in the office of the "GM", Brian Cashman. "The club is doing better so far, but I need more. I need more Homeruns, More aggressive hitting!". One reporter mentioned about the little problem between Bernie Williams and Johnny Damon's hitting. "All I can say is that they are doing much better as of late. No trade needed." 1 journalist asked about the bench hitters. "Well we have good hitters and we have bad, those I won't comment about. We'll see... We are going to use the bench more often, and if a trade is possable is time of the season... If it's good for both teams... I'll look into it."[/ALIGN]

[align=center]Updated Batter's Stats:[/align]

[align=center]updatedstatsbl2.png[/align]

[align=center]Johnny Damon is great at the leadoff spot, he fills RBI's, gets the job done. But on the other hand Bernie hasn't been hitting the long ball too much like he used to. Bernie is getting older but can he top his below Year stats this year... Or will Cashman make a deal?[/align]

Hey guys... any of you readers enjoying my dynasty so far? Well guys I have some bad news... I have to reinstall my windows XP again because my laptop has alot of Spyware, and whatnot. Also the dynasty is on the laptop so im going to have to continue from where I started but with updated rosters. I hope you guys aren't getting mad, this suxs.

Archived