Total Portraits?

bigball12

It would be sensible to have been downloading the portraits as they come out, now I don't have to wait for some massive download because the portraits are already in my game.

how about this, I bet if you start downloading the sets. You will eventually get it quicker then when Hory releases them. It takes ten minutes at least to do, I had to do it last week.

Heres an easy way to do it. Go to MLB.com and go to the pages with all the teams. Cross em off after you get each set and it'll be done in no time.

I jhave almost all the team sets I am just waiting for like sidney ponson, austin kearns etc. I think that they should come out after the trade deadline so all the players have correct caps.

make your own hi-res photos

Hey, try this out. According to the thread above (link) you can make 2x portraits without having MLB press pass or whatever its called. I guess it's a loop hole at mlb.com

yea im not talking about that though, because they have their old hats in those photos! So what about the lasso tool?

I think were getting off topic here! Some of the small bio pics hats go to the top of the screen thus spliting it into two sides to the background and when I click the magic wand tool it will either select the right or left side. I just want to know how to make a portrait from those pictures.

select one half, then hold either shift or control, cant remember which one, and then select the other half. both halfs will then be selected.

Archived