show us your ride...

RAM

the desktop thread showed me that a lot of us are car crazy (or truck crazy in my case), i know a couple years ago we did this but, what the hell let's do it again. show us your ride!

here are some pics of my latest ride. my dream vehicle- 90 full size bronco 4x4- that for some reason in texas were really expensive but, here in california i found this one in excellent condition for a steal. now i'm in the process of restoring it to almost original condition- plus a few perks. pics taken with my razr so they're not the best.

postpolishshinekq7.jpg

0627061918fb7.jpg

firsthandwashwi5.jpg

decided to remove the top and enjoy sunny california:

halfofftf6.jpg

herniatimepi6.jpg

polishwaxedandnakedfa8.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I must've deleted the picture from my computer. I'll just post something close. I have a 1996 Dodge Dakota. The only difference between mine and this one is mine is maroon and has tinted windows.

P4120003_500x280.jpg

mymax1.jpg

interior.jpg

atuncledaveshouse.jpg

My GF and I also share a yellow 2004 Nissan Xterra. I have not driven the Maxima since last summer, Im currently not working so I want as little bills as possible, and the insurance is to high. I didnt do all the work to the Max by myself, I actully bought the car 90% done like that, all I did was add a new stereo to it.

BMW 730i

e38_730d_02_s.jpg

that is it there .. except it says 730i instead of D cause it not Diesel .. while driving on the autobahn i reached 220KMH .. which is around 140 to all you American's . the Book Top Speed for this is 223. so i'm pretty happy with the power it has

05dodgestratuscoupefrontlargews6.jpg

exact car - but a dark metallic blue and windows black

05dodgestratuscoupeintlargecu0.jpg

exact inside except it's automatic transmission.

it's pretty quick for a basic sports car - nothing to flashy. fastest so far is 120, but without an "autobahn", it's kinda hard to go all out.

camarofrontxl4.jpg

THIS is the car i'll have when it hits production - already got my name on the list at the dealership. :D

Ram - you need to put a rollbar on that thing! And, they're cheap in Cali b/c of The Juice! lol

LOL!

ya i want a rollbar and i want to replace the hard top (it's damn heavy for one guy to move) with a convertible ragtop- they have em over at bronco grayeyard. they also have a tonneau cover, and pipe bumpers and... man so much stuff, so little time and extra money.

anyone else have a truck?

1598.jpg

Mine is the exact same thing just with real dark tinted windows (Have to keep as much Texas sunlight out of there as possible). I also have a Pioneer CD/MP3 player and 2 Cerwin Vega 12" subs sitting in the trunk. I'd go outside and take a picture, but the car is filthy from the move from NY, and haven't had a job so no $$$ to go wash it.

Archived