Staring my Phils season but I had a couple questions first

edm

Here's are the mods I installed so far. Was there anything I missed that I should install? What else do you recommend?

Patch 3

UR 7.1 Plus

Big Shmooz Moser uniforms Models.big Updated

All the stadium mods

All Total Portraits 2006

Total Audio 070

mlbfoxmusicv2

MDs Datafile v3.1 along with my own tweaks

2006 Schedule along with tywiggins updater

tywiggins Box score extractor

Trues_MLB-Ball_v11

Trues mlbonfox-06

KGBASEBALL Logos

theSpungo_Glove Pack v3.0

Also, is there anything I can do, before starting, that will help keep the AI batting orders somewhat realistic (so power hitters dont end up leading off)? I thought I remember reading there was, but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks for any help and thanks to all the modders.

Here's are the mods I installed so far. Was there anything I missed that I should install? What else do you recommend?

Patch 3

UR 7.1 Plus

Big Shmooz Moser uniforms Models.big Updated

All the stadium mods

All Total Portraits 2006

Total Audio 070

mlbfoxmusicv2

MDs Datafile v3.1 along with my own tweaks

2006 Schedule along with tywiggins updater

tywiggins Box score extractor

Trues_MLB-Ball_v11

Trues mlbonfox-06

KGBASEBALL Logos

theSpungo_Glove Pack v3.0

Also, is there anything I can do, before starting, that will help keep the AI batting orders somewhat realistic (so power hitters dont end up leading off)? I thought I remember reading there was, but I couldn't find anything.

I dont know it, but i had that same problem kazz when i came to the interleague play against the mets floyd would lead off and reyes was 8th, it was so annoying.

nah, nothing you can do man - i've even played the phillies with abreu leading off, rollins second. you just gotta take it...

Archived