2006 Schedule along with tywiggins updater

tywiggins Box score extractor

Trues_MLB-Ball_v11

Trues mlbonfox-06 Overlay

KGBASEBALL Logos

theSpungo_Glove Pack v3.0

Lieber Goes Seven strong in 10-3 Victory

The Associated Press

Jon Leiber allowed just one run and four hits while striking out eight in the season opener against the Cardinals. ST. Louis Ace, Chris Carpenter, struggled, allowing 6 runs on 12 hits in 5 1/3 innings. The Phillies broke the game open in the sixth, scoring three times on three solo HR's, including back-to-back shots by Utley and Abreu. Ryan Howard also Homered one out later, as the Phillies were on their way to a 10-3 victory.

Full Box Score

League Home

I forgot to take screenshots, was too into the game :) But I will get some next time. I did have a pretty nice 11 pitch battle with Edmonds in the 4th, before striking him out.

edmonds_11pitch.jpg

Mulder silences Phillies bats, leads Cards to win

The Associated Press

After dropping the season opener Monday, the Cardinals bounced back to take game two 6-3. Mark Mulder pitched seven solid innings allowing three runs on four hits, striking out three and walking two, for the win. Albert Pujols went deep for the first time this season off Phils starter Randy Wolf. The 3rd inning blast gave St. Louis a 3-0 lead. Wolf allowed four runs on six hits, walking three and striking out four in 5 2/3. Jason Isringhausen pitched a scoreless ninth to pick up his first save of the year.

Full Box Score

League Home

pujols001.jpg

Pujols's swinging for the fence in 3rd to give St. Louis a 3-0 lead

utley001.jpg

Utley thrown out attempting to steal second

howard001.jpg

Howard strikes out to end the game

I'm looking forward to this one. Just curious edm, do you play all the games or do you sim/manage some of them? Do you make your own trades or will you stick with realistic rosters all the way through?

I'm looking forward to this one. Just curious edm, do you play all the games or do you sim/manage some of them? Do you make your own trades or will you stick with realistic rosters all the way through?

I'm playing out all the games. I have trades disabled and will try to keep them as accurate as possible. If there are any big deals made between now and the deadline, I will make them in the game when the deadline arrives.

Appreciate the feedback.

I'm playing out all the games. I have trades disabled and will try to keep them as accurate as possible. If there are any big deals made between now and the deadline, I will make them in the game when the deadline arrives.

Appreciate the feedback.

Sounds great. That's exactly the way I do it, so this will definately be interesting for me to follow.

Molina's eighth inning Grand Slam difference in 8-4 win over the Phils

Despite fourteen walks by Cardinal pitching, the Cards hold off the Phillies to win their second game in as many days. In what was the rubber game of the three game series, Yadier Molina's grand slam of Phils reliever Geoff Geary was the difference. Molina went 2-for-4 and had 5 RBI. Cardinals starter, Jason Marquis, walked ten Philly batters in just six innings pitched for the no decision. The Phillies host the Dodgers starting tomorrow before going on the road.

Full Box Score

Phillies Home

rolllins003.jpg

Rollins scores on wild pitch from Jason Marquis

edmonds003.jpg

Jim Edmonds slides into third for a triple in the eighth inning

yup, that's not a misprint, lol. I knew I walked a lot, but I didn't even realize it was that many until I looked at the box score after the game. You would think with 14 walks I could find a way to win the game, but my pitching is having a hard time keeping the ball in the park early on. I'm hoping it's just the St. Louis effect ;)

Game 4: Win - Record 2-2

Lidle pitches seven strong as the Phils beat up on the Dodgers

Coming into Friday nights game on a 2-game skid, the Phillies were looking to get back into the win Column against the Dodgers. Lidle, who was making his first start of the season did his part, pitching 7 2/3 innings of 4-hit ball, allowing just one run and striking out three. Lidle also contributed with the bat by hitting a 3-run home run in the 2nd inning to open up the scoring. The Phillies lineup did the rest, putting up eleven runs on fourteen hits, on the way to an 11-1 rout of the Dodgers.

Full Box Score

Phillies Home

abreu004.jpg

Abrue's RBI single in 4th off Dodger reliever Joe Beimel

russellmartin004.jpg

Russell Martin strikes out looking against Corey Lidle in 5th inning

Sure, np. I will post them later today.

i just signed up here a couple of days ago, so i dont know that much, but wut is a slider? r u talkin bout the pitch itself or wut? lol

Sure, np. I will post them later today.

Here are the sliders I use (anything not listed is set to zero). I'm playing on all star and use a variation of Spitoon's and serial mikes walk fixes in the datafile, which make the pitch meter more difficult. Also, all of the pitching aid are OFF except the pitch cursor, which is ON. Variable Umpires are ON.

User Pitch meter Diff.   0

Pitch Speed			-30

CPU Pitcher Ball Rate   20

User Pitcher Fatigue   -45

User Pitch Control	 -50

CPU Pitch Control	  -50

Bullpen Fatigue Rate	 0

Bullpen Fatigue Grace	0

User batting Contact	 0

Cpu batting Contact	  0

User batting Power	   0

Cpu batting Power		0

User bunting Abilty	 30

CPU bunting Ability	  0

User Foul Ball Freq.	50

CPU Foul Ball Freq.	 50

CPU Swing Freq.		  0

User OF speed (manual)  -6

User OF speed (MVP)	  0

CPU OF speed		   -10

User IF speed (manual)  -4

User IF speed (MVP)	  0

CPU IF speed			-8

User throw speed		-5

CPU throw speed		 -8

User throw Acc.		-10

CPU throw Acc.		 -17

User Catch errors		5

CPU Catch errors		10

User Dive Diff.		  0

CPU Catch Effort	   -30

User Baserunning speed  10

CPU Baserunning speed	5

User Runner Agg.		10

CPU runner Agg.		 10

User runner steal speed -4

CPU runner steal speed  -4

Graphic Card?

i am wondering the same thing..my card doesn't come close to this...i know i'll be falling in love with this game all over again when i get my new card..i've been deprived

Archived