Great Idea for my dynasty

D-Unit

How does this sound?  

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• Good
    • Bad

Hey guys, I just came up with an idea from my dynasty. I thought about adding two more players into my game, but it is a created player, one from MVPMods.com! Just PM me your player information, and if you have a cyberface and portriat, feel free to do so. In fact, that would be much better than just having a plain generic face. The two selected players will be put into the game and will get an occasional review throughout my dynasty.

Just to let you know, the players who are selected will be made into a 17 year old pitching prospect and an 18 year old position player, so let me know pitches and trajectory for pitchers, and stance and position for the position players. And these guys will be given 5 star potential and placed in free agency. Whenever league news comes up about the player, I will let you guys know.

Totte was ahead of me in this idea lol. what team are you on?

I'm not on any team yet. I created myself so that someone would pick me up in their dynasty :wink: . Come to think about it, alcoholicstepfather signed me to play 3rd in his dynasty!

When I play my own dynasty, I don't sign myself. I like to follow my own career from the shadows :)

totte are you 17 years old? I saw someone in the free agent pool that was 17 that was not there before. I dont remember the name though. I laughed though when I saw it, cause my 1st guess was that it was someone who had to do with the roster update.

iF it is you, do you have a cyberface in the game to go along with it, or generic face?

totte are you 17 years old? I saw someone in the free agent pool that was 17 that was not there before. I dont remember the name though. I laughed though when I saw it, cause my 1st guess was that it was someone who had to do with the roster update.

iF it is you, do you have a cyberface in the game to go along with it, or generic face?

I'm 21 years old and if you have the Red Sox 2.0 TP-update, you get a pic of me if you're using UR. I don't have a cyberface yet but Hory has hooked me up with some pbp audio but that's not been included in any of the Total Audio updates yet.

I'm 21 years old and if you have the Red Sox 2.0 TP-update, you get a pic of me if you're using UR. I don't have a cyberface yet but Hory has hooked me up with some pbp audio but that's not been included in any of the Total Audio updates yet.

Totte,

Is your audio going to be included into Total Audio at some point? Personally, I would like to see someone create a cyberface and audio for you. Think of it as a reward for all of your hard work on Ultimate Rosters. Just my personal opinion.

Totte,

Is your audio going to be included into Total Audio at some point? Personally, I would like to see someone create a cyberface and audio for you. Think of it as a reward for all of your hard work on Ultimate Rosters. Just my personal opinion.

I think the TA-update will be added. No word on a CF yet.

So is this the infamous Totte then???

http://heatstat.citymark.se/heatstat/playe...lid=1&year=2006

When this guy popped up in my rosters I did a google search of course to find info, and figured he was a Red Sox so I sighned him to A BAll on the sox.

Actually not, that guy not only happens to have the same name as me, he's one of Sweden's most promising ballplayers :wink:

i've found you Totte!

you look younger than 21 on this portrait! :lol:

i will include you in my new cubs dynastie but you will start in my A team. i'll let you know about your progression.

No you're right, old pic you know :wink:

cant wait for this to be converted to a console. Totte you will be my top prospect on my sox dynasty. and at all star beak ill call you up to the majors :wink:

cant wait for this to be converted to a console. Totte you will be my top prospect on my sox dynasty. and at all star beak ill call you up to the majors :wink:

Awesome! Keep me posted on my progress :wink:

Archived