What's the point of patch 3?

Cris987

From what they have said, patch 3 SUX. Game choppiness = "improved"? Ya, that'd help "some people" but definitely not eh majority. Player progression? It was mixed by Bill long time ago! And talk 'bout updated roster....every time they say "updated" they are 2 months late, and they're nothing close to what GeForce, Kerm and all those other modders have done for us. Why don't EA fix problems like the dynasty wind? Or just save up money and spend more time on the mvp 2005?

Just warning, they might improve some stuff, but they definitely made the homeruns WORSE! I had 2 monster blasts in one game, one was 541 feet, and one was 581 friggin' feet! A-Rod and Manny Ramirez (all star game) And Ichiro even got a homerun when i didn't even touched anything, didn't even push analog button up. Oh boy, going back to Triple Play are they?!?! :shock:

Just warning, they might improve some stuff, but they definitely made the homeruns WORSE! I had 2 monster blasts in one game, one was 541 feet, and one was 581 friggin' feet! A-Rod and Manny Ramirez (all star game) And Ichiro even got a homerun when i didn't even touched anything, didn't even push analog button up. Oh boy, going back to Triple Play are they?!?! :shock:

What's your power setting....and what level are you playing at?

Pro, and the sliders are on default, 'cause i know with other patch, it's fine, but htis one, for some strange reason, the balls are going all over the place, I do play All star (if that's the next level) lol just it's hard time striking ppls out in that level blah!

Archived