Progress.big file

ronmexico

But will start to work when you are done with the playoffs and off season stuff. When you click to start your next year, then the game will recognize the updates.

RonMexico, or Michael Vick, whatever your name is.

Thanks for the mod, I extracted the .csv out of the progress file and put it in mine. Mo likey. Can't wait to start my next year for it to take effect. I'm not paying these bums more than they are worth.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point, I did not realize what I said, I have been zoned out all day. Listen to Mo, he is right about when it takes effect. The file is only read when it needs to be read, and it basically refreshes itself at the end of the year.

I am curious to know, when you altered the stadium sliders, was there an adjustment for foul ball frequency? What I mean is, was there any kind of adjustment for whether or not a foul stays playable, goes out of play or goes dead?

Good point, I did not realize what I said, I have been zoned out all day. Listen to Mo, he is right

Words I've been waiting my whole life to hear.

Now to introduce you to my family so they'll be convinced.

I am curious to know, when you altered the stadium sliders, was there an adjustment for foul ball frequency? What I mean is, was there any kind of adjustment for whether or not a foul stays playable, goes out of play or goes dead?

No, the modified things are...

HR%

2B%

3B%

Hit%

Feel free to modify the foul balls in the sliders. These above are the only things moddable.

• 4 weeks later...

Sir, please, please tell me you did not mod it so that 30 year olds could be drafted. Tell me this was some strange fluke I've come across. I could swear that I did not install your rookie.big but now I'm having doubts. I've never seen anything like this.

Sir, please, please tell me you did not mod it so that 30 year olds could be drafted. Tell me this was some strange fluke I've come across. I could swear that I did not install your rookie.big but now I'm having doubts. I've never seen anything like this.

No Mo Sir, I could not have modded that, because that is not a moddable feature. I don't wish to mod this, so I am gonna guess that this was a fluke.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know how to change the salary demands for players in the progress.big file? I can find the numbers but I don't know the exchange rate.

I'm thinking high level free agents should be asking for a lot of money. More than the seven to eight million they currently ask for.

Archived