Whatever happened to the NBA Live Mods website?

Whatever happened to the NBA Live Mods website?

I thought someone was going to get that up and running? Personally I think it is the second most moddable game (MVP #1), and besides nbalive.org is sort floundering. Also, nlcs doesn't have those Total Game mods, or that many of them.

Anyhow I was just wondering if that project was going through.

• 1 month later...

i dunno, i doubt nate would want to do that site too, and you really cant depend on nym, especially as a site founderr, as i havent seen him on maddenmods in weeks.... i dont really have the time right now to do any major mods for it, but id be happy to help out as much as i can.... maybe rosters and admin tho....

• 2 weeks later...

NBA-Live.com is good. I have noticed that I don't think the court mods are as wide-ranging as the stadium mods are here, but from what I've seen, they are good quality, for the most part.

Funny that I find this thread when I was about to post about the NBA Live series. Your best bet is www.nba-live.com , and anyone who plays the series, I suggest you check out the site. Unfortunately, I have to reccomend that you do not buy NBA Live 07 because there are major bugs - including the CPU not subbing at all - that make the game unplayable. Over at nba-live.com we've started a petition to get a patch from EA, but also to pressure EA to put more effort into their games. If you wish to add your name to the petition, please do, at:

http://www.nbaliveforums.com/ftopic41682-0-asc-400.php

Thanks guys.

I checked out that thread about '07 earlier on nbaliveforums.com...man, it was ugly. I'm surprised that guy took the EA information down in the first place. They've got a legitimate right to complain - hell, I'd be suing them under false advertising laws and for a refund of the game.

Funny that I find this thread when I was about to post about the NBA Live series. Your best bet is www.nba-live.com , and anyone who plays the series, I suggest you check out the site. Unfortunately, I have to reccomend that you do not buy NBA Live 07 because there are major bugs - including the CPU not subbing at all - that make the game unplayable. Over at nba-live.com we've started a petition to get a patch from EA, but also to pressure EA to put more effort into their games. If you wish to add your name to the petition, please do, at:

http://www.nbaliveforums.com/ftopic41682-0-asc-400.php

Thanks guys.

I'm sure a patch will be made to fix bugs. It isnt that much different from last year- which is why the price should be 19.99 not the 40 bucks those crooks are peddling to their PC loyalists.

There is some talk of a lawsuit, but I don't know how we would go about doing that if it's a realistic idea. As for a patch, I'm not to sure about that, we didn't get one last year.

Archived