I'm done for now

krawhitham

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you ever read a Spider-Man comic?

Peter Parker doesn't kick anyone while they're down...unless they're a super-villain. If what you're implying is that Kraw is a super-villain...well, yeah, I guess I could kinda see that.

--Eric

yea michael, when all the 9-11 and katrina and tsunami stuff hit, none of your comic heroes made fun of all the people who lost everything... in fact... most took time out of the show, or dedicated an entire show/script to express their condonlences and sympathy... if kraw wants to joke about it... great, go for it... but for others to joke about it... its not the same

Wow, that really sucks Kraw. Really makes you wonder about those surge protectors doesn't it? Hmm, Sony...Phillips. That's just funny. Note to self - Never by a Sony product that is more exspensive than a Phillips one. Good luck to you Kraw, hope the insurance company doesn't give you crap.

AstroEric, Hell of a post buddy.

can someone explain the newest version of the 06 mod to me. i have the first beta that was released and i hear people talk of multiple versions (besides ilf and ll) and on the downloads section im pretty sure its the same version i have now. if someone could help out id greatly appreciate it.

can someone explain the newest version of the 06 mod to me. i have the first beta that was released and i hear people talk of multiple versions (besides ilf and ll) and on the downloads section im pretty sure its the same version i have now. if someone could help out id greatly appreciate it.

Many threads bout this already but i will help anyway, as of right now there is the BETA version out which is LL and ILF, Kraw has also released various minor updates to fix some problems. But the final version is not out yet and is sitting on a beautiful little thumb drive :)

Many threads bout this already but i will help anyway, as of right now there is the BETA version out which is LL and ILF, Kraw has also released various minor updates to fix some problems. But the final version is not out yet and is sitting on a beautiful little thumb drive :)

thanks for the help, i didnt find any other threads with the answer but sorry for asking a repeated question. one more question, where can i find the updates that kraw put out?

There are worse things. But to lose a thousand bucks worth of equipment in one fell swoop isn't good. Do you know what Kraw does for a living? This might be essential equipment for his livelihood. Sometimes it's not easy to come up with the cash in an instant to buy another computer. Kraw might have to choose between paying the rent this month or getting a new PC. Maybe the Great American Novel that Kraw's been working on for the past two years was on the HD and got lost forever.

The real world's not always as simple as, "Just run right out and get another and everything'll be alright." Unless you're Job.

The issue here isn't the severity of the situation, it's your insensitivity (or at least what we percieve as your insensitivity) to the misfortunes of another human being.

--Eric

Amen.

Really sorry to hear about it kraw, hopefully everything goes smoothly the way you'd like to see it go. My best wishes go out to you and hope to see you back around here soon.

Peace

Archived