Models.big issues

ronmexico

I was running MVP 2005 fine with the original models.big file. I wanted all the cyberface updates, so I downloaded, all 3, bs-moser's, bs-lite, and bs-umachines models.big. All 3 give me the owner crash error for some reason, and I do not know what to do about it. Does anyone know what the problem is, or preferably help me out with the problem. I do not want to go back to the original models.big, but I suppose if I have to do so then I will.

PS. Download Ron Mexico's Progression Mod. :)

As it says in the readme for them

All 3 versions of the models.big are exactly the same in terms of cyberfaces, the only difference is uniforms.

So congratulations for wasting bandwidth. :D

As it also says in the readme, you must use the correct version of Ultimate Rosters plus with the models.big file.

So if you already have a dynasty in progress started from different rosters i.e not ultimate rosters plus 7.x

Then the game will probably crash.

This information is also included in the readme for the models.big files.

There is also a forum thread covering issues with Big Schmooz's models.big that includes this information.

I understood that, and what I did was install 7.3 plus. Started a new owner mode, and ran right into the owner mode crash. Quickly took my backed up models.big, the original, and it worked fine again.

Archived