mvpmods fantasy football live draft this sunday

RAM

i think so bro... go to the league log in. if you're one of the members who didn't list an email i've been sending reminders for the past couple weeks.

i think so bro... go to the league log in. if you're one of the members who didn't list an email i've been sending reminders for the past couple weeks.

OK cool. Sunday 10:30 EST it is.

man i have no clue. there's 16 teams and i'm a busy man. if you go to the league log in you should be able to see the draft time. in the future i would recommend anyone in the league to allow emails from the league commish (me). i don't see your email address and i won't spam but, i would like to keep this out of the mvp forums and handle this through email. i don't have time to go back and forth like this.

i'm not sure exactly who was there and who didn't make it. i think most of us were there. anyhow if you didn't make it your team was auto drafted. so please keep up with it as best as you can.

• 4 weeks later...

stat tracker- you need to purchase at the yahoo league page it's $9.99 and worth it. otherwise you don't see results till sunday night or monday i can't remember.

i wish i could remove the slackers and their teams and we could pool the players and do some type of draft for the players for those of us who DO keep up. i guess on one hand you could lok at it as sort of a bye week, when you play someone who isn't updating their team. BUT it would really suck if someone lost to them because they auto drafted a decent team and some of us suffered because of it. i've been hitting the waiver wire like crazy the last 2 weeks. i think i'm done adding and dropping for a bit though.

Archived