Thoughts and Prayers

medric822

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm pritty pissed off today. I was told I would only miss 6-8 weeks of school, and I wanted the surgery ASAP so I can have somewhat of a senior year. Today I found out from the Physical Therapist that I would miss 5 months, the entire rest of the year. WELL WHAT THE HELL! I wanted to kick the DR.'s *** when I heard that. That S.O.B. lied to me. And I'm going to find out if this is true or not or I'll postpone the surgery, finish school, and possibly play baseball this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, tomorow's the big day. Today, friends and family called to wish me the best of luck. Yesterday was my last day at school before the surgery, and kids were wishing me the best of luck, girls giving me their # to call them during my stay at the hospital, friends offering to deliver me real food during my stay. I'll miss them, my friends at school, for the next 2-3 months during my rehab. I'll miss baseball tremendously. And I'll miss my family here at MVPMods until I am able to rejoin you guys again. Yesterday, I found out at school, that there was a way that I might be able to be involved with the baseball team this season. I could do the scorecard for everygame, and possibly get paid $20 per. That would be the closest that I'll be able to come to having a baseball season this year.

I also got my walker yesterday, which I will have to use for some time after my surgery. I joked around with my one sister on the phone about how I'm going to put hydrolics, spinners, a sub-woofer, and a custom paintjob on it, and she joked saying "What's this, 'Pimp My Walker?'"

Well, Lord Willing, I will be able to see you all soon, until then, God Bless

~medric822~

All razzing aside, I hope everything goes well for you. You'll be back on the diamond next year! My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Get well! I need a sparring partner on these boards who can trash talk! I hope you get back on soon.

All razzing aside, I hope everything goes well for you. You'll be back on the diamond next year! My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Get well! I need a sparring partner on these boards who can trash talk! I hope you get back on soon.

Archived