What pitcher owns you?

howington

Hello new here and I dunno if this topic has been brought up before but when I first got MVP 05 I would try to remember what pitchers I couldn't hit and what I need to do to hit them and really the only pitcher I can't hit is Billy Wagner that guy owns me so hard he does the same thing to me lol and I still can't hit him.........he'll throw that hard fastball that I will swing late on or foul off then throw that slider that just ties me up and I eathier strike out looking or swing too early and miss :evil:

Anyways wanna hear some of the pitchers you guys have trouble hitting

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can catch up to Wakefield if I get used to him for a couple innings.. I have a lot of trouble with Johan Santana but I finally beat him earlier in the week. It was a 2-1 pitcher's duel against Halladay and I came out on top.. I hit a 2-run homer off him with Troy Glaus.

I pwn Tim Wakefield, Barry Zito, and Bartolo Colon. It's only fitting for me to be a Yankees fan.

But the only guy who owns me is Chuck Norris. He owns all.

That darn Tim Wakefield and his Knuckle Ball get me most of the time, but once I get used to it, it's all but over. Also it seems for some reason any submarine type pitcher gives me trouble just because of the weird arm angle and rising pitches.

for some reason i cant hit mussina... but ive found that what makes it hard for me to hit isnt the pitcher, but the delivery.. i have lots of trouble judging balls and strikes for some of those freaky sidearm, submarinish, weird styles.... i usually end up swinging at everything and its sorta miserable :(

Sorry to say, Milledge got sent down today NYM... =(. Stupid Endy Chavez (I love Chavez). You think Perez is gonna have a good start? I heard that Bannister has been working on not being Houdini anymore.

Sorry to say, Milledge got sent down today NYM... =(. Stupid Endy Chavez (I love Chavez). You think Perez is gonna have a good start? I heard that Bannister has been working on not being Houdini anymore.

I saw Milledge on the Bench tonight? When was he sent down? Ricky Ledee was designated for assignment though, That was fast here today gone tomorrow.

Archived