Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 and Augusta National

paulw

Any Tiger Woods '06 players out there? What a great upgrade it was this year. Anyhow, if you haven't yet you've got to download Augusta National from Coursedownloads.com. It's freaking beautiful. I can't get the crowd to turn on when I'm playing a round there - that would make it just about perfect. This is a shot in the dark but has anyone dealt with this problem and been able to fix it?

I'm sorry but I don't have an answer to your question but how do play on these courses I installed it correctly and when I go to look for it it's not in the course selection screen.

The Augusta06 designer, Ken McHale, did not include galleries in the design, that's why you don't see them.

As far as installing properly, all required libraries must also be installed prior to the course install.

There is a great utility for installing libraries and courses that work much better than EA's utility. You can get it here: http://web.telia.com/~u85417550/index.htm

KB

The Augusta06 designer, Ken McHale, did not include galleries in the design, that's why you don't see them.

As far as installing properly, all required libraries must also be installed prior to the course install.

There is a great utility for installing libraries and courses that work much better than EA's utility. You can get it here: http://web.telia.com/~u85417550/index.htm

KB

Thanks, Kbracer. I'd love to use the Course Desinger and see if I could add some crowds but my guess is that the editable file is not part of what you download. Way back when, before I really got into MVP modding I used to spend a lot of time designing courses for games like Jack Nickalus 6. I once did an Augusta - I know just about every nook and cranny of this course. Oh well, it's still a blast to play on and I'm really looking forward TW PGA Tour 2007.

The only problem is the damn pins are too hard. I always have the greens on very dry and I get some nasty 11 putts.

I've had 4 and 5 putts with the conditions set dry. The real Augusta does have some very fast and difficult greens but I've been setting conditons at normal lately because of some of those tough pins. I compensate for this by setting the rough to heavy and bumping up the wind speed. It plays pretty well this way - I'm usually just a couple under par. One thing I really like about this course is it gives lots of variety in my rounds - I had one today with 6 birdies, an eagle, 4 bogies and 7 pars. Man, oh man I'd like to get in there and add those crowds...

Archived