Graphics cards

medric822

well, for my Birthday, I got The Godfather the gaame for PC. But I didn't have a DVD Drive. I got the DVD Drive today, and I go to install the game, and not enough memory. So, I uninstall MVP Baseball and other games and defragment my PC. So, I install the Godfather, and now the graphics are messy. It seems that the only graphics card that isn't compatable with the game is the one that I have. So, I cant get a new G-Card until I get more memory, and with all this said and done, I'm flat broke.

To quote Al Pacino in the Movie- "Devil's Advocate"

"Look, dont touch. Touch, dont smell. Smell, dont taste. Taste, dont swallow."

So, I need to know of any good and affordable graphics cards other than GE Force MX4. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

UPDATE

Yesterday, my dod and I went to Bestbuy where we bought a 2GB Memory Stick that plugs into the USB. As well as a nvidia GeForce6200LE Graphics Card. I was so excited, I figured that I would finally be able to play The Godfather, but alas, there is now another problem. My computer takes PCI cards, and the card I bought was a PCI Express. I mean, why call it the same thing, why not just give it another name? Anyone else have this problem?

Oh, I also bought the Game Hitman Blood Money, and during instalation, I got this error message:

hitmanvc7.png

I looked for solutions for this, but all I foung was others with the same problem, so I figured that I'd ask the great minds here at MVP mods.

P.S. I get that error message at different points of instalation.

Ok, well, it uses only PCI, and yesterday, i bought a PCI Express card from Best Buy. So, I had to return that, and I got the only PCI card that they had, ATI Radeon 9250. So far so good. The only downfall to being able to play The Godfather after three months of it being on the shelf, is that I had to uninstall MVPBaseball 2005. :(

I'll post a pic of my character soon.

Oh, yeah, before I forget, today when I got home, around 2-2:30, I installed the g-card and Godfather, and I played for about an hour before I became violently sick and started vomiting everywhere. I guess I have the flu, or a Polterguiest, lol. Wait, that was exercism. NVM.

Well, I also had a chane to play Hitman Blood Money today on my PC as well, but that game was slightly OVERRATED!

Later all, off to puke some more. I realy dont know what I'm puking, I havent eaten anything since breakfast, at about 10AM. I think I got sick from my nephew, who's only 9 months old, lol!

Later all, off to puke some more. I realy dont know what I'm puking, I havent eaten anything since breakfast, at about 10AM.

I know what you are talking about that stuff is just nasty.

PS. This topic went from graphix cards to vomit varieties lol

Archived