issue w/ free agent in dynasty

ishotlove

i'm a few games into my dynasty and for whatever reason, Dustin Nippert appeared on the free agency list, but there is no record of him being released by the Diamondbacks. not in the league transactions or team transactions. if that was odd enough, i signed him to a contract but he doesn't show up on my pitching rotation (or the trade players screen). he appears everywhere else (depth chart, payroll, etc...) but not on my pitching rotation or trade screen. i've tried a few things like saving the dynasty then reloading it, that doesn't do anything. i've tried releasing him then resigning him, that doesn't work either. i also tried the .dat importer/exporter program to assign him to the pitching rotation in there. but when i go to check it, there's just an empty spot in the rotation where he should be.

If he was on the DL then it would show him on the DL screen as well as if he was injured. Are you sure you checked the bullpen and whatnot? Also maybe try and send him down and call him back up a few times and see if that works.

May just be some kinda glitch where a player whos on the DL who gets released doesnt appear on the DL list on a team who signed him, or something like that.

If he was on the DL then it would show him on the DL screen as well as if he was injured. Are you sure you checked the bullpen and whatnot? Also maybe try and send him down and call him back up a few times and see if that works.

May just be some kinda glitch where a player whos on the DL who gets released doesnt appear on the DL list on a team who signed him, or something like that.

He never said if he checked the DL page...

Archived