How can I play MVP on a windowed sized mode?

GEOLINK

Quick Question. Any1 know a program where it can minimized the game screen. I'm playing MVP Baseball 2005 and it's Full Screen. But it looks very ugly, and dark on my Laptop so I have to use this 15' moniter to play it so it can look better. Any1 know any program or way to minimized a game like this?

I know this question has been answered here a few times, I can't find the topic though. :?

add "-win" at the end of the target address. i recommend making one shortcut on ur desktop for the full screen and one for the windowed. so right-click the windowed shortcut and the target should say this...

"C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005mvp2005.exe" -win

the only problem that i have is when i used windowed mode, the game runs twice as fast. (i just use it for dynasty managing stuff so it really doesn't matter) but if ur gonna actually play a game, u might get the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...

add "-win" at the end of the target address. i recommend making one shortcut on ur desktop for the full screen and one for the windowed. so right-click the windowed shortcut and the target should say this...

"C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005mvp2005.exe" -win

the only problem that i have is when i used windowed mode, the game runs twice as fast. (i just use it for dynasty managing stuff so it really doesn't matter) but if ur gonna actually play a game, u might get the same problem.

it is like MVP on speed, cool thanks

Archived